CLAT Syllabus includes 6 sections – English (including comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Candidates are advised to go through complete CLAT syllabus through the information brochure. Some of the topic included in each section will be as:
• English including comprehension: It includes topics as understanding of the passage & its central theme, meaning of words using therein, fill in the blanks
• General Knowledge & Current: It will include topics as static general knowledge, question & current affairs, national & international current affairs and much more.
• Mathematics: In this section, candidate’s knowledge related to elementary mathematics will be checked.
• Legal Aptitude: It will include topics as study of law, research aptitude, and problem solving ability.
• Logical Reasoning: It will include variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogism, logical sequences or analogies etc.
CLAT – 5 MONTHS
3 days a week (2 hours each day = 6 hours a week)
Fees- Pay Rs. 30,000/- (in 2 installments) or pay Rs. 28,000/- one time