CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (PRELIMINARY) TIER-I
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
Paper-I: General Studies 200 marks
• Current events of national and international importance.
• History of India and Indian National Movement.
• Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
• Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
• Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
General Studies Exam Coaching = 5 months
3 days a week (2 hours each day = 6 hours a week)
Fees- Pay Rs. 30,000/- (in 2 installments) or pay Rs. 28,000/- one time